CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

summer

Hey so here is my summer so far. So i got out of school and first i started with my super activity for teachers quorm. This last couple weeks we have been out of town in NYC and Utah. I had basketball camp this past week at BYU and i hit the game winning shot in overtime in the championship game. Tommarow i start summer school P.E. in 110 degree weather!!! HOT HuH!!! so i will try to update my blog more regulary to keep u guys up to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

You finally updated it! Yay!! 3 cheers for you for scoring the game winning shot! Good to see ya this past week!

Dyan said...

I bet that was so fun to score the winning shot! Way to go! Sounds like you've had quite the boring summer....NYC, Niagra, b-ball camp at BYU...yeah, boring all right. haha, ya right...all so fun! Keep updating and post some pics too! Good luck with summer P.E. I always thought it was fun so I'm sure you'll like it regardless of the heat!

suzanne said...

Game winning shot..........that must have been the best feeling ever! I"m so jealous you got to see Mary Poppins! Was that amazing or what? I remember Sam in high school - the center - shooting a three pointer from the corner for the winning shot. It was really great to see! Were you nervous before you shot? You are amazing Robs! Come see me!

jacque said...

Glad you are having an amazing summer, except for the fact that we don't see each other anymore! :)