CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so this past week has been pretty good. I went to a birthday party for my friend Laurel, started tennis(isn't as bad as i thought it would be) and school was alright. The downer of my week is that i'm home right mow missing chucrh with a head cold. :( So all and all it's been pretty good. This next week i start my 5th week of school and start a basketball clinic or camp to help me prepare and get better for highschool ball!!! that should be fun. I got a plate full these next couple weeks and hope to make them good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Whitney Leigh said...

Oh! im sorry you missed church because of a head cold...i think everyone has it because my brother and i are both sick. But its good that your going to your basketball clinic like you wanted to! :)

mom-jayne said...

You do have a lot on your plate!! But it's much better to be busy than not. The only bad part is that you won't be home as much. :(
Hope you feel better so that you can get back into the swing of things for this next week. I'm glad you are making school a priority and that all the "extras" are going well too. Loves....

suzanne said...

Head colds - BOO! High school sports - YEAH! Keep at it Bert!

jacque said...

Glad you are enjoying tennis--can't wait to watch one of your matches. Give Skye a call if you want some extra practice!

Dyan said...

2 posts in the past couple weeks...wow, high school really is doing good things for you...haha! Glad tennis isn't so bad after all, I think it sounds quite fun!

natalie said...

you went to laurels b-day party! cute. you'll have to teach me your tennis skills, or maybe i'll take a class in the winter. we'll see. Good luck with b-ball.

Shauna said...

You are busy!! I'm glad you're liking tennis though....we should play before i head back up to idaho!

jacque said...

I thought I was your favorite sis....! :)