CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

UPdaTe!!!!!!!

So this past week has been pretty busy. My first ever tennis match i got shut down 8 to 0 but then i made it up with my last match. I won this one 9-7 but it was a crazy match. My opponent had the lead. The match ends first person to 8. He was one game away from winning but then i came back and tied the game 7-7. i beat him the next game. you have win by two and i won the next game to win!!!!!! Now I'm Mississippi with Dee and Mark and the boys. Yesterday was my 15 birthday and i went to the southern miss football game and it was raining and lots of fun.... After the game we went home dried off and went out to Outback for my b-day celebration. WE came back home and watched some football then went to bed. Me and My dad go back home today. I'll try to post some pictures when i have access to my own Computer!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

mom-jayne said...

What a great week!! It was soooo much fun watching you play tennis. It has inspired me to play! We'll have to play sometime.
I'm glad you were able to spend your birthday with Dee and family. They are so cute and I know they probably loved having you there. You have great nephews and nieces!! And....you are a good uncle to them. Loves.....

suzanne said...

Congrats on your tennis match! I wish I was there to see you play. Heard you ran into Sam and Nikki How weird is that? What are the chances of that happening? Loves.....happy birthday!

KP said...

aww happy 15th robbie!

Natalie said...

how fun robs! i want to see you play tennis! you'll have to teach me your moves.

Shauna said...

I wish i was there to see you play tennis! We'll have to play when i'm home for thanksgiving break....it'll be nice outside by then too! SOOO jealous you got to go to mississippi! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun though...outback, the football game, and the fam...yay!!

Dyan said...

thanks for coming! we loved, loved, loved having you here and miss you just as much now!