CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Stolen Phone.....Got it back!

So this past week i got my phone stolen while playing in my tennis match in Case Grand(which is a town south of here). I was playing tennis match and i finished and i checked my backpack for my phone to see what time it was and my phone wasn't there. I looked all over but it was stolen. When i got home my dad checked the online tracker of what you did with your phone last. We called the number the person called and we got all the information. The kid got caught and i got my phone back!!!!!!!! that's my update!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

First off, i can't believe someone actually stole it out of your bag. Lame-o.
Second off, glad you got it back--thats pretty cool...and lucky!!!

Dyan said...

very lucky you got it back! did they like mail it to you or something? and i'm still waiting on your tights picture, please!

suzanne said...

Little thief! My goodness, the nerve! Glad you got it back. What a panicky feeling to not know where it was! Good doobie dad!

KP said...

oh my gosh i cant believe that happened! you're so lucky you caught the guy though!

Natalie said...

that's way lucky! but a good thing you got it. you should post some pics of you playing tennis! :)

KP said...

ROBBIE:
thanks again for helping me find your house yesterday!! yay.